Sunday, April 5, 2015

Saving Dancer (Savage Brothers MC, #2)Saving Dancer by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this for an honest review!

Dancer stole my heart.
From the beginning we learn Dancer is a very broken man with demons. Carrie is a women who has been in love with Jacob (Dancer) since she was five years old. In Saving Dancer we get in the head of Carrie who is so loving and caring. All she wants is to help Dancer heal even if he brings her down. Dancer fights the whole way not letting anyone in. I think Jordan did an amazing job with this book. I love Dancer but want to hate him at the same time. This book had me crying my eyes out. Jordan makes you feel like you living the story not just reading it. I can't wait to see what other amazing books Jordan will bring us!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment