Friday, December 18, 2015

Trusting Bull: Savage Brothers MCTrusting Bull: Savage Brothers MC by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Trusting Bull by Jordan Marie has to be my favorite book so far! Her debut book, Breaking Dragon, was awesome, and since then, every book she wrote has been better than the last.

I have always been a Crusher fan but after this book, I'm wondering why I didn't love Bull instead. He's such a sweet guy especially when he knows what he wants, he does whatever he has to do to get it, including Skye.

Skye is someone who loves her son and willing to do anything to keep him safe. Before she does anything, she always thinks of what that decision will do to Matty, her son, in the long run.

When Skye finally gives in to Bull, several months later, she realizes that him being a biker isn't bad at all. The Savage Brothers MC is family oriented.

I love this book and series so much, I really don't want to see this series end. I know Jordan Marie will give us great books in the future, no matter what it might be but I will miss the Savage Brothers MC! I have grown to love these characters over the past year. They will be truly missed!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment