Friday, October 21, 2016

Harley & RoseHarley & Rose by Carmen Jenner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW! Even though I finished this book five days ago, I still can't formulate words to describe this amazingly good book!

I love Harley & Rose, my favorite Carmen Jenner book by far! Jenner shattered my heart into a million tiny pieces which I'm not sure will ever be whole again! I'm not really complaining except I'm not sure how long it will take to get over this hangover! I haven't been able to get into a book since reading this.


Rose is in love with her best friend Harley, has been since she was five. They were more than friends for awhile until they couldn't anymore.

Harley came home from college engaged, ready to marry someone who wasn't Rose. Rose, the perfect best friend was there when Harley was left at the alter.

I can't wait to see what Carmen Jenner gives us in the future! I'm not sure she will be able to top this book, its that good!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment