Tuesday, December 27, 2016

From the Ashes: A bullied Companion novella, The Possessed Series 2.5From the Ashes: A bullied Companion novella, The Possessed Series 2.5 by KL Donn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing!

I was not a fan of Ashley Powers in Bullied. I mean I really didn't like her, I won't say hate because that's a very strong word, but I got to understand what was going on and why she did what she did to Cecilia Marks.
Ashley's brother, Landon was a favorite of mine before but in the beginning of this book I was seriously reconsidering that. He was such an a$$ to Ashley. Yes she hurt the love of his life but after she was released he could have shown her some compation. The only person who was nice to her was Cecilia who probably is the only person who shouldn't have.
Declan is one of my favorites! When he was assigned to Ashley's case, he knew something was off with her and was determined to find out what it is. When he found out her dirty secret, he was there for her offering help.

I hope we see more of these characters in the future. Maybe Becky and the older mechanic she's crushing on

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment