Wednesday, April 6, 2016

bullied (Possessed Series 0.5)bullied by K.L. Donn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

* I was lucky enough to get a copy before it released for an honest review!

When I think of author K.L. Donn, I think of menage. Donn writes one hell of a menage series, which I absolutely loved, but that's not what this book is. I will admit, when I first heard about this book I was hoping for a third and was a little disappointed when it was a twosome. Despite that little detail, this book is absolutely amazing! Not only does K.L. write a kick a** threesome but also a fabulous twosome.

I love Cecilia and Landon and glad that after everything Cecilia has been through, she's able to move on and have a great live even though one of her tormentors is part of her life still.

I can't wait to see what K.L. Donn delivers in the future! With every book I read by her, I fall more in love with her characters!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment