Monday, April 11, 2016

Tease (Kings of Korruption MC #2)Tease by Geri Glenn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I received this book is exchange for an honest review!

OMG I LOVE this book!! After I read book 1, Ryker, I knew this book was going to be good. When I had several people tell me that, yes start Tease now, I thought they just wanted me to keep going with the series. But I wasn't expecting it to me this Great!

Tease has been through hell and back and now is part of a family. He's quiet, appears to be scary and thinks he's a monster, and very loyal.

Laynie is a very sweet, sassy, independent woman who is blind after a horrible accident but doesn't let that keep her from going after what she wants.

Laynie is the only person who looks past Tease's scar. Tease is the only person who doesn't treat Laynie like her disability defines her.

I really enjoyed this suspense, action packed book and can't wait for more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment