Wednesday, November 9, 2016

More Than a MemoryMore Than a Memory by Marie James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reading this book was like being on an emotional rollercoaster!

Olivia doesn't leave her apartment, she's OCD, everything has to be perfect. Everyday her alarm goes off and she goes to her room to watch Duncan on her computer screen. Her mother thought it would be best if she has a roommate, insert Bryson.

Bryson is the complete opposite of Olivia, he's messy, and out going, he listens to Olivia on her computer nightly through the paper thin walls.

There's an attraction between the two roommates but is it enough to compete with the memories?

I really enjoyed this book, I had trouble putting it down once I picked it up! I would love to see more or Liam and JJ!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment