Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Raging Heart On (Lucas Brothers, #2)Raging Heart On by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVE this book!!

I'm a huge fan of Jordan Marie, I've enjoyed her two MC series to her Lucas Brothers.

Kayla wants a family but there's no man in the picture. She has a plan.

White is Kayla's best friend. When he finds out Kayla's plan, he offers his services. What are best friends for?

What happens when feelings get involved?
Throw in White's meddling mother, Ida Sue, Kayla's half sister, Rachel, and some very HOT scenes and you have yourself a drama filled story which I enjoyed very much!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. One of my fav books, now how do we convince Jordan she has to do a book for each Luca brother - we need a plan ladies ❤️

    ReplyDelete