Monday, March 6, 2017

Seduction (Death Dealers MC, #4)Seduction by Alana Sapphire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been waiting on this book since I started the series, when I seen it, I had to have it! I really enjoyed this story! I can't wait to read more by Alana Sapphire in the future!!

I love Dr. E! I mean who doesn't love a sexy doctor who is also the VP of an MC?

Ellen lost her man 4 years ago and has been a shell of herself since. She has mastered the art of disguise, or at least she thought she had.

When Ellen tries to seduce her brother's best friend, Einstein, he decides to change up the rules. He's tired of random hook ups. He wants Ellen to let him in the only place she won't let him, her heart!

Will he get past her walls that have been building for years?


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment