Saturday, March 11, 2017

We Said ForeverWe Said Forever by Marie James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW! I'm a huge fan of Marie James but this book has surpassed everything I thought this book could be! We Said Forever is definitely my top read of 2017 so far, it's going to be tough to top this one!

Blaze has a pretty crappy past and does everything he can to not become his parents.

Fallyn tries her best to stay away from Blaze but has no luck, he can see through her attempt to ignore him.

When these two are together they are explosive, until they aren't.

Will these two overcome what pops up throughout this story?

These characters are some of my favorites by this author! I hope to see more of them in the future even if it's just a mention of them

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment